Accused of Sexual Abuse?
Accused of sexual abuse? Sexual abuse is a serious offense to be charged with in the State of Texas. A person can be charged with sexual abuse of an adult or a minor under the age of 17. A sexual abuse allegation can become an aggravated sexual abuse if the person charged:
- Causes serious bodily injury; or
- Attempts to cause the death of the victim or another person in the course of the same criminal episode; or
- By acts or words places the victim in fear that any person will become the victim of an offense under §20A(a)(3), (4), (7), or (8); or
- Causes the death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping of any person; or
- Uses or exhibits a deadly weapon in the course of the same criminal episode; or
- With the intent of facilitating the commission of the offense, administers or provides the victim with any substance capable of impairing the victim’s ability to appraise the nature of the act or to resist the act; or
- Is accused of sexually assaulting an elderly individual or disabled individual.
Need to speak to a lawyer?
Alexandria Cazares-Perez is available 24/7 for a FREE confidential consultation regarding specific State or federal investigations or charges. Alexandria is committed to helping each client individually, providing skilled and aggressive representation.
Call now to schedule your FREE confidential consultation-(214)635-3509, or visit our website: https://www.cazaresperez.com/contact .
For more information about specific criminal charges, visit our website:
Like us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cazaresperezcrimelaw/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cazpercrimelaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cazpercrimelaw
Disclaimer: The information you obtain from this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Alexandria Cazares-Perez, PC. or one of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Alexandria Cazares-Perez, PC. Do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.